GLASS SHOWER DOORS & ENCLOSURES
LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHOWER CURTAINS. That’s why we create and install custom glass shower door solutions designed for your unique bathroom and budget. Follow the steps below to choose the glass shower door setup of your dreams. Call us any time to get an immediate answer: 1-833-344-5277.
Step 1: Choose Your Shower Configuration
There are several different types of shower styles and configurations to choose from. Your choice will typically depend on your aesthetic preference, the specifications of your bathroom, as well as your budget. The best first question to ask is – do you want a glassed in shower solution or a flat glass shower door? If you are not sure of the best shower configuration for you, one of our glass ninjas will be ecstatic to help you.
Sliding Shower Door Enclosure
• Choose from top-tier sliding door systems: Laguna, Contempo, Serenity, Cambridge
• Fits standard & custom-sized bathtubs and showers
• High quality stainless steel for easy opening and closing
• Special roller bearings for quiet door movement
• Sturdy rail-bar for increased stability and safety
In-Line & Bathtub Glass Enclosure
• Our top-selling option for condominium owners
• Can be hinged off the wall or off an adjacent glass panel
• Choose between ‘fixed’ and ‘wet’ panels depending on preferred water exposure and open-concept feel
• Sliding Door system an easy add-on now or later
Folding Shower Door & Enclosure
• A unique solution that is the perfect combination of aesthetics and functionality
• Creates a larger door opening for those who prefer to have more room to enter and exit the shower
• Ideal for bathrooms with limited space
• Option to add extra glass panels for larger enclosures
Steam Shower Enclosure
• Perfect for those looking for a steam shower or to recreate the steam room experience in the comfort of their own homes
• Choose from custom-made options or pre-manufactured installable units
• Hinged, folding door at the top to release steam for those times you just want a regular shower
• Rust-resistant and super easy to clean
Neo-Angle Shower Glassed In Shower
• Our customers’ highest-rated, most favourited glass shower solution
• Features three glass sides attached to two surrounding walls, usually fitting in the corner of the bathroom
• Choose between floor-to-ceiling or header rail option for efficient ventilation of steam
Step 2: Choose Your Hardware Setup
Premium quality hardware (self-centering hinges, available in several beautiful finishes, made of solid brass with all moving parts in stainless steel).
On top of customizing the actual shower configuration itself, you can also choose the exact hardware you’d like installed with your shower system, specifically: handles and hinges. The right mix of handles, hinges and glass is truly a beautiful thing. If you are getting a sliding glass shower door system, there are options from the finest makers of sliding door systems.
Handles (Regular or Towel Bar)
• Mitered Handle
• Square Handle
• Ladder Pull Handle
• Square (Geneva)
• Beveled (Pinnacle)
• Custom – let us know what style you have in mind
• Brushed Nickel
• Matte Black
• Other colours and styles available upon request – just ask!
Sliding Door Hardware
Step 3: Customize Glass Style & Finish
On top of selecting the shower configuration and hardware, it’s also important to customize the look and feel of the glass itself. Your options for your new glass shower door include: Glass Material, Finish, Protectant and even the Thickness. Here are your options:
We use thicker glass for a premium look and feel. Frameless, sturdy, luxurious.
• 1/4″: Minimum glass thickness for a frameless glass enclosure
• 3/8″: Durable glass thickness for both minimalistic design and durability
• 1/2″: Premium thickness for greatest structural integrity for frameless glass enclosures
Step 4: Take Precise Measurements
By far, the most important aspect of successfully installing any kind of shower door or enclosure is the accurate measuring of the opening in which the glass is to be installed – this is the foundation on which everything else is built.
Measure It Yourself
You are more than welcome to take the measurements yourself and send it over to our glass cutting & installation team for implementation. Please make sure to measure: opening width & height of the door opening, desired height of door (make sure to line up with the grout or tile accent), and the width and height of any adjacent panels. For framed enclosures, make sure to measure within 1/4″ accuracy, and within 1/16″ accuracy for frameless enclosures. Please triple-check your measurements! If you get stuck along the way or have questions – send a text message or call us and we’ll be happy to help: 1-833-344-5277.
Let Us Measure For You
If spending a couple hours fumbling with tape measures and levels trying to measure things is not your cup of tea – let us come in and do all the measurements for you! Our measurement ninjas are quick, accurate, friendly and effective. We will even give recommendations and insights on the best product selections and methods of installation for your unique bathroom situation and personal needs. We welcome any and all questions to ensure your utmost satisfaction.
Step 5. Diamon-Fusion Protective Coating
Make sure your glass is properly protected from all wear & tear. Diamon-Fusion uses leading class solutions to create an ultra-durable, stain-resistant, and easy-to-clean protective glass coating. This coating will bring your shower door or enclosure to a whole new level, the unique features of the product allows it to simply wick away water and moisture to best prevent stains.
How It Works
Although glass appears to be smooth, it’s actually quite a rough material on a microscopic level. Dirt, grime, minerals, and soap can cause stains on your glass by getting stuck on the rough surface. Diamon-Fusion creates an invisible sealant that covers the glass completely, sealing it from outside bacteria.
Most chemical and natural cleaners are completely fine to use with Diamon-Fusion without harming the coating. Due to the strength and durability of the sealant, you can continue to clean your glass as you regularly would without any worries! Some verified cleaning solutions include:
Ammonia Free Windex
Any Natural Glass or Surface Cleaner
STEP 6: ENSURE TOP QUALITY, PRICE & EXPERIENCE
A new high quality glass shower solution is not an insignificant investment. We encourage all of our customers to compare quotes from several reputable glass companies to have peace of mind that they are getting the highest quality product for the lowest possible price. Here’s how Glass Ninja stands out compared to its competitors:
Responsive, friendly, award-winning customer service that actually picks up the phone when you call
We’ve received more awards from our customers than we can count, and have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Try calling our competitors for a quote and you’ll find that our response times are much faster, more professional and our rates more competitive.
Every order comes with our trustworthy, BS-free 1 and 2 year warranty programs that are always honoured
We believe in the quality of our product and its subsequent installation, and our warranty program shows that. All of our glass installations come with a 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and a 2 Year Installation Warranty.
Manufacturer direct pricing plus a price match guarantee means the best deal possible
We’ll deliver and install your glass products directly from the manufacturer, bypassing any middlemen, thus allowing us to pass on the savings directly to you. If that cost competitiveness wasn’t already enough, all our work is always backed by a Price Match Guarantee.
Get a free quote or measurement by whatever method below is most convenient for you.